Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

How to combine a black leggings...

Hey guys : )
So the last two days there was no time for a post, but as you know it from the other post, I will post a longer one today. ; )
As you can read in the header this post will be another "How to combine..." post, because I realized that I has worn a black leggings the last two days.
Therefore I came to the conclusion to combine the presentation of my last outfits and the a post of what to wear with a black leggings.

This time I want to show you the pictures first, before I tell you somethiong about the looks and describe what I wear in more details.
The first and the second picture show my outfits from yesterday (/tuesday) and monday this week.
So here come the pictures ; ) :

The first outfit is really chic and modern in my opinion and I really do love to combine this three colours.
At the moment it is very cold outside therefore I combined a glitter pullover to the blouse and the leggings.
And Iove the red shoes, the are so eye-catching, I think.


 I combine to the black leggings a white blouse with glitter collar (Only) and a balck glitter pulllover (VeroMOda).
Red heels (old) and a red ring (gift) make the look complete.


The second look is also chic and modern and I love a fake fur jacket in combination with a leggings.
The top is very new and it was the first time I have worn it and I like the silver glitter on it whitch fits perfect to the light grey jacket. Moreover it makes you feel comfortable and warm on those cold days.



I combined my grey fake fur jacket and an apricot/rose top (VILa) to the black leggings in this case.
Black ancle boots and a silver statement chain make the look complete.


So tell me what do you guys think which look is your favorite and how do you combine a black leggings ?
Looking forward to your comments and opinions and also your critics ; )
By the way not to forget to mention it, the black leggings is old and from VeroMOda. ; )
But it is only an exampla, " cause I think almost every woman has a black leggings in her closet! ; ))


Last but not least, I wanna show you the outfit that I wear today.
As I have already mentioned before, it is so cold and I really do love the combination of blouses under pulloversin the winter. So here is another example of it. 

I really love the colour of the pullover and I think it fits perfect to a light grey like the pants have it!


I wear a pinky pullover (CandA),  grey leather looking pants (HundM) and the white blouse from the first picture. 
Grey and black heels (pieces), my beloved light grey bag and a silver statement chain complete the outfit.


So hope you guys got some insperation from these pictures and this post and I am so happy about every comment on it, love reading it!
And thank you for reading this post and so many comments on the last posts, makes me so lucky!!!

Have a nice day and c "ya soon guys, promise. : )

31 Kommentare:

Fashion in the Street hat gesagt…

Nice post!! Very useful!
Mi favorite look is the first one!

http://www.fashioninthestreet.es/

Susana

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the nice comment! : )

Kacrates hat gesagt…

I love the first look more. I am a sucker for layering. And that blouse and pullover combo with the glitter did it for me! :)

Manhattan Image and Style hat gesagt…

Beautiful leggings and I love the way you paired them! <3

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: How To Achieve All Your New Year’s Resolutions

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the very nice comment, Diana. : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

And also thanks to Kacrates, so nice to read your lovely comment.

Beatrice Balaj hat gesagt…

Lovely outfit! The grey tones are perfect for winter.


P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Giving away 2 YSL items. Come and join if you'd like! :)

Xx,
www.sacosha.blogspot.com

Instant Milk hat gesagt…

LOVED every outfit!

xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your blog, thought you might want to check out mine, I'm looking for another person on the same wave length to collaborate with for a post or two, are you interested? Anyway thanks for the great blog. Peace and Love xoxox

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your blog, thought you might want to check out mine, I'm looking for another person on the same wave length to collaborate with for a post or two, are you interested? Anyway thanks for the great blog. Peace and Love xoxox

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Beatrice and I will have a look ; )
I love grey so much for the winter, you are so right!!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the nice compliment Instant Milk!
And to Molly thank you so much, I love to read that people like my blog, makes me feel so happy.
And i am very interested in a collabration, great idea.
MAybe wanna contact me via email ?
Thank you!

carolin hat gesagt…

super kombis!


Liebst, Caro von EverythingBlurry
everythingblurry.blogspot.de

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke Carolin, für die lieben Worte!

Fabrizia Spinelli hat gesagt…

I adore the first outfit!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Fabrizia, love to read that! : )

Unknown hat gesagt…

love it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/2014/01/200-000-hits.html

Unknown hat gesagt…

My favorite option is the first one. You look super!
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Iliyana! : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, Chiara for the feedbacl and the nice compliment. : )

Natalie hat gesagt…

Those black leggings are stunning! I love how you paired them with red shoes.

❤Tallia
Trending In Fashion
Dressale Giveaway

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Tallia, like it very much, too. : )

Black Silhouette hat gesagt…

Auch dieses Mal finde ich das erste Outfit am schönsten! :-)

Frank Vinyl hat gesagt…

what a great post! love the combos

francesca
enter my agave oil product giveaway here!
FRANK VINYL

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke, für dein Feedback, freue mich sehr darüber: : )
Thank you so much! I will take a look at it!

Mónica Villar hat gesagt…

AMazing looks

http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you..

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es hat gesagt…

nice leather pants!!

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Vicky, so nice to read!

Fashion Cappuccino hat gesagt…

I love all of your outfits!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! : )

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))